No English? No Problem!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Introducing the Doncare Cat...


For lack of a better name...

I don't know how, but in the last 4 hours I managed to
- Read the newspapers
- Do the laundry

As an aside, I swear my dad's booby-trapping the house. He had this bamboo pole innocently lying on those hook thingys we use to hang clothes in the back balcony, so I innocently took it down.

How was I to know, it was actually holding up a buncha other bamboo poles, and so the moment I took down the pole, the rest of them came crashing down onto my head. 5 of them, read 'em and weep.

I think I had just enough time to cover my head and scream as they tumbled down onto me. No bumps, bruises, thank god, but a slightly shaken me, and once again, a buncha curses at my dad, for putting those things in such a dangerous position, where idiots like me could bring them avalanching onto themselves.

I swear, I have no idea what he's thinking sometimes.

- Heat up and eat lunch.
- Blog. ( Read entry below on yet another culinary disaster )
- Do up the Funny Farm website.
- Do the Doncare Cat range.

I don't know where I suddenly got the energy for all this. Just 2 days ago, I was languishing in a state of atrophy, [is there such a word? Did I use it right?] and suddenly, I was afire again. Hm.

Anyway, yah, before I forget, check it out:
The Doncare Cat
http://boredslacker.tripod.com/doncare.htm

No comments: