No English? No Problem!

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

A CheckList of My Life

Well the mess on the trip is starting to kink out a bit thank God for that.

My ERS also finally came in, so my bank a/c has a positive cash balance again.

My long-awaited comics also came out, 3 at a go. Ergh. While I sorely missed my manga, it pains me when so many are released at the same time, and I have to fork out the cash for them all. Unfortunately, for me, manga comes under the category of 'Needs and Necessities' rather than 'Wants'. Necroz, your Tsubasa 4 is out, will lend it to you once I'm done with it and when we can meet up.

Starting 2 new students next week, this time in Bishan. Really hope I don't get fired from these again, cos I really need the cash right now. Please please please oh God.........

Considering
-selling stuff online to make more money
-making my own online comic. Already have some ideas, now need to kick myself to do it
-eating the baked potatoes Mother has put in the fridge
-making a sorta online portfolio and putting up some of my stuff on it. Once again I have to kick myself to do this.

Also need to create some English grammar worksheets for my adult students. Hope they don' fire me too soon either.

As entertainment, check out this toy I saw recently in Seiyu at J8. Something every army in the world needs....... The Amazing Bio-Scan
If I actually get enquiries about this I'd laugh till I die. Hey if people are willing to contribute thousands to help some Nigerian prince smuggle money out of the country......

BTW special regards to THE SLAYER who's only just discovered my blog. Yipee. *Pulls cracker and one measley piece of confetti comes floating out* heeheehee.... ;) She's starting a blog too, so I'll link her when she has more than 1 line on it....

Kry5t4l's starting a blog on relationships too. Will link it up soon too.

Ok that's it for now. I don' wanna spend too much time online cos I'll get stuck and never come out, or I'll begin another round of minesweeper. See you guys.

No comments: