No English? No Problem!

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

( Scene: "Final Countdown" playing in the background. In case you don't know, it's that song they usually play at chinese dinners when all the lights are dimmed, and the waiters appear/descend/ascend from somewhere with wide plates of cold dishes in an attempt to look dramatic. I don't know, how dramatic can one be carrying a plate of prawn n salad? )

I have almost 2, yes 2, liang ge, ni, dos, dua ( insert 2 in language of your choice here ) weeks before my exams are over. As of now, the final tally stands at:
1 Internet website
2 case studies
2 reports
3 presentations, and
2 exams
before I'm done with NUSSUX.

Before I'm officially unemployed.

Before I'm released into that harsh, cruel world of reality.

Before the chaos that is I is unleashed upon this plebian, unknowing world.
Bow down to me, all ye minions, and yield to my superior power!

Thou foolish mortals, that strutted around in your vanity
Fear now the arrival of a being
That will rip the cloth of innocent bliss from thy eyes
And make thee cower, tail betwixt thy legs

*Tons of evil, booming laughter echoing through the universe. Storm clouds gather. Lightning cracks*

heh heh heh heh heh.......

( When I start writing like this, you can tell I'm pretty sick of life.......................... )

No comments: