No English? No Problem!

Friday, October 15, 2004

Whenever I start to create or upload a website, I inevitably start cursing, swearing, and shouting at the dumb computer. Sometimes it's a coding mistake, [which after much cursing and calming down, I'd later find] and sometimes it's something totally inexplanable. [is there even such a word?]

Today, it's the latter, sadly enough. Coding mistakes are easily rectified, but when you're DEAD CERTAIN you've already checked the BLASTED SAITEI CODE DOZENS OF TIMES AND TESTED IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND IT ALL LOOKS OK ANYWAY ON DREAMWEAVER SO WAT THE BLASTED HELL IS KITANAI TRIPOD DOING TO MY CODE...................

Yea I'm pissed. And I'm getting hungrier to boot and my pasta hasn't heated... Not in the best of moods. :(

Anywayz, do me a favour. Check out the link to my Funny Farm website [can be found on the right to my blog] and tell me just how the damned website looks to you. If the tagboard doesn't have enough space, well, email me or leave a comment at the end of this entry or something.

Just please tell me what it looks like on your end, cos it sure looks like KUSO on mine...

No comments: