No English? No Problem!

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Quick bites


Chomp chomp...

1) Right after last week's post on how f**ked up love was, Dragonfly msn-ed me:

D: So what are you going to do about Dragonfly? Hahaha

??? Does the guy have a 2nd sense of when I'm talking about him on my blog? Apparently he was surfing the net when he accidentally clicked on the link to my blog and saw the nick in the first line. What the...

And the answer to the question is... a secret of my own. Hahaha... :p

2) Sale at Seiyu has been fantastic. Already I've bought a brown top, at the Bugis outlet, and *cough cough* some underwear I was badly in need of. The whole store is on 20% off and it's ending soon, so buy whatever you can!

3) Went shopping at Bugis on Saturday night with Yenn and Candle, ostensibly to help Candle shop for a pair of casual shoes, but in typical female style, ended up trying on everything other than shoes.

We went into the Bysi shop, where I tried on a brown, long-sleeved top, with lacing at a generously-cut bodice. [so I wanted to try on something different...]

Walked out of the fitting room, only to be regaled by Candle's fit of shaking laughter.

"What??"

"The top ah... draws a LOT of attention to your bust. " And she went off in fits of laughter again.

"Ok fine... but does it make me look fat or anything?"

"Friend, with THAT top, NO ONE'S gonna be looking at ANYTHING but your bust."

The joys of being generously endowed...

No comments: