No English? No Problem!

Thursday, April 01, 2004

All hail the wonderful, magnificent, and magnanimous folks at Photobucket, the only online photo provider that's apparently worked for me so far. Thank you thank you thank you mwah mwah mwah.

But if the pix didn't turn up, then may you be covered with all over boils.

Glad people like the cat. No I didn't adopt one. If I did my mom would scream the house down and throw me out the doorstep together with the cat. :p This little cutey's Hax, and he hangs around the colourful playground one block away from mine. Very friendly, very playful, and likes to rub himself on your toes. I wonder why. For a while I thought the cat got high on foot odour but i doubt that's the case...

To FWFC-ers and all others in need of fun, food and drinks, [alcoholic mainly, with a sprinkling of sugar and caffeine] the Jam will most likely be at my house next Sat, meeting ard 4something. [so sorry, got a student starting on sat so can't meet earlier] Drinks are on a BYO basis, [Bring Your Own] food will most likely be catered by various fast food establishments near my place, and I'm NOT peeling prawns this time. Bring your own scores too, and extra guitars, if u're not used to mine, or u think it's not enuff. We're prob. staying through dinner, and if anyone gets wasted by the drinks, my living room floor [and my toilet] is open to you.

All unemployed bummers or people in need of serious bumming invited to come.

Some pix:

Great

It lifts you up sometimes, when you're walking to breakfast, and you're presenting with this wonderfully blue sky for your viewing pleasure alone. I just love the view in my estate in the morn. Although the weird pointed shadow on the ground makes it look as if it's about to be invaded by some giant KKK guy.

alley bar in Emerald Hill

can u believe this is actually a bar? It's actually an alley way between shophouses at Emerald Hill, and these enterprising people threw some furniture there, put a mesh roof on top, and ta-dah, it's a pretty hip-looking bar. Wish I could visit that place once, without fear of the SPG label....

Different ways of killing your taste palate

Chilli bottles at Cahaya. I was competing with Julian to see whether his super-duper-ex digital camera with 5px and 3x optical zoom and one of the hugest lens ever could compete with my barely 1px and 0x zoom camera phone to take the most art-farty looking picture. I like to think I won.

If this new server works and you all can see the 3 pix with no problem, it'll be a huge sigh of relief to me.......

No comments: