No English? No Problem!

Monday, November 10, 2003

Random Ramblings.....
It's been a while since I had anything really worthwhile to say on this blog, so i'm just gonna try rambling on and see if I hit something....

Kazaa
It's been an even longer while since I've downloaded anything, cos I was watching the whole download-witch-hunt going on in the States. Now that I've finally been on, it's such a BLAST to receive music illegally for free again! ( Gods, if someone from that law firm sees this blog, i'm screwed............ ) The only irritating thing has been all the new measures taken to stop downloaders from well, downloading. First, there's the file that plays one section of the song over and over and over again. Then there's the one where the song starts normally, and then disintegrates into static. Another one just opened into.......silence.......
Well, screw you, music moguls. I think it still takes less time for me to delete the song and find another [good] copy than it takes for them to create and flood kazaa with all these duds. 'Sides, there's always some other hacker out there who'll manage to get a good copy out on the Net. [Hands up for electronic freedom] As I speak, i'm listening to the 2nd version of "Life Got Cold" by Girls Aloud, and the line "And we hate when we have to pay..." Hee..... so suits the mood now.
~[still waiting for the record companies to find a viable solution to deal with online music]
~[also waiting for record companies to come up with good music, instead of giving us more swinging bellybuttons. Hey, who wants to pay for that kinda music?]
Incidentally, there's a really good acoustic version of Matchbox 20's "Unwell" that's going around the Net right now. You guys really shld get it.

Still on the Shelf..... and waiting
A Salut! to Candle, who did a tarot reading for me on Sat nite on my love life, and who told me that my love life is surrounded with conniving, cheating, no-good-lyin' conman [sniff] and that there's no change in that anytime soon [SNIFF!]. What's a girl to do, but to go home, and get herself a tequila on the rocks? [Sniff......*hic*!]
Nah, I din get myself drunk, never fear.... i'm not at the stage where i'm gonna drink myself silly on my own living room floor. Think of the mess i'd have to clean up in the morning. Yuk! But it is a bit depressing to hear such news about your [as-yet-non-existent] love life. With all those connivers around me, no wonder I'm still single! At this rate, shld I consider lesbianism? [cos the tarot mentioned a MAN as the connving one, not a female figure]
Ah well....... no matter what, even if i remain single, celibate, and [straight] all my life, it's good to know that i still have other things in life to keep me happy [and ranting]. I'll still have friends, comics, books, my blog, and my 2 bottles of vodka and tequila always there for me.
[at least candle did another reading for me, which though said roughly the same thing, also said that i'd have a happy ending at the end of the rainbow, with 7 cups floating in the air.......]

No comments: