No English? No Problem!

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Dreams, Existence..... a lot of this existentialist stuff has been going around lately. Wonder why?
Maybe it's because a lot of us are so disillusioned with life as it is. And it's not just a lonely graduate thing. Other friends I know not in NTU or NUSSUX feel the same thing to some degree or another. Maybe it's all the bad news going around right now? War, SARS, unemployment, possible nuclear destruction at hands of psycho dictator....... not exactly the best of times right now. Once you start to question the reality around you........ what other reality is there for you to live in? You become just like someone in the Matrix. If you know that the comfortable world around you is in fact, false........ do you still wanna continue living in it? Or leave for an uncertain future and possible death? Applying it here, once you know that the stories your parents told you [grow up, study, get job, marry] were just stories, would u rather cling on to them as all you have, or would you rather go out n see the world for yourself?
I suspect I'm gonna get my own answer to that very question very soon...........

This may be a bit heavy. I should lighten up...... Here's an interesting article about what happens when Mum finds ur blog..... hee..........
My Mom Found My Blog!

No comments: